Guest Hunters, Holly & Hadley
this week’s Guest Hunters, Holly & Hadley. The 2 friends are co-owners and founders of Tada! Shop (a favorite of ours here at threetwentyeight). The well-curated online marketplace is full of stylish must-haves, cool toys and unique gifts for kids – they’ve got you covered with everything from slingshots to dresses we wish came in our size. Tada! Shop has a super cool assortment, which means Hadley & Holly have some damn good taste, so check out their site and before we get going on their picks, here’s a bit more about these two very cool ladies.
What did you do prior to opening Tada! Shop? I worked at Martha Stewart Living and Yahoo.
What are your favorite things to do? I love spending time with my family (she has 4 boys ranging from 1 year old to 10 years old), date nights in the city, hot yoga, and cycling at Flywheel – a bit of me-time is a must.
Trips planned? Our family will be heading up to the lake in Northern Michigan to spend time with lots of family and cousins . Our oldest heads off to sleep-away camp, which is exciting.
What did you do prior to opening Tada! Shop? I worked at style.com.
What are your favorite things to do? Spending time with my family (she has 3 girls ages 4, 8 and 10), morning coffee, daily exercise, home decorating – anything with art and flowers. And I have high hopes that my love of cooking will someday make me really good at it.
Trips planned? We are going to the Adirondacks and Rhode Island which we do every year and I am hoping to go out to Montauk, it’s just one of those places I’ve never been + want to go.
KEEP READING to get inspired!
Posted in Guest Hunter
Tagged amazon, apartment therapy, basin bar juices, blake shirts, dimenna children’s history museum, esp no.1, greenlines, guest hunters, hadley & holly, hammock, hbo, instagrid, judith needham willow design, kiwi crate, la garconne, loeffler randall, people's pops, rachel mcginn photography, scribble press, serena & Lily, skinny taste, sunday suppers, tada shop, vpl
NICO.NICO Spring 2012
has long been a favorite of mine and I’m once again impressed by the latest collection from NICO.NICO. It’s filled with colorful prints and super comfy styles that kids can live in. And if NICO.NICO is not new to you, then you’ll already know the clothes are made with organic and sustainable fabrics, so many of the styles are unisex, and will get a ton of wear. Get the goods at Tada! Shop and Nonchalant Mom.
Tada! Shop Guest Editor Picks
the honor of being Guest Editors on Tada! Shop this week. It’s one of our favorite online shops for little ones and for good reason. With brands like Atsuyo et Akiko, anais and i, bobo choses, and too many more to even attempt to name, it should be yours too! So no surprise, the project was a blast – the only challenge was editing the assortment.. everything they curate is amazing! Here’s a list of some of our picks, click here to see the entire write-up and shop their fantastic site.
1. The Story of Ferdinand by Munro Leaf & Robert Lawson: “We love giving books as gifts. The Story of Ferdinand is an inspiring one, and has illustrations that are just delightful. This is one of my 2-year old’s favorites.” -Rene
2. anais and i Jenna Dress: “I’m such a fan of dresses. I love this simple floral print and silhouette. It’s perfect for layering with a cardigan and tights in the cooler months or throw on after a day at the beach.” – Megan
3. Atsuyo et Akiko Whistle Necklace: “What little girl doesn’t love her jewels? I got my niece one like this for the holidays. Jewelry is such a fun way for girls to dress up and add a touch of individuality. ” – Megan
4. Dagmar Daley Liberty Print Sunsuit “This sunsuit by Dagmar Daley is such a special piece. The print is beautiful and the detailing is just exquisite. It’s perfect for the beach or just running around in the sun.” –Rene
5. bobo choses Bicycle Pants: “Every piece from bobo choses is a winner, but the bicycles on these pants are especially fun. The style and color make them versatile for either a little girl or boy to wear.” – Rene
Photos: Tada! Shop
-three & twentyeight
Shadow Puppet Set
Shadow Puppet Castle Set
with this neat shadow puppet set. Spotted on Tada Shop and available at Romp, two of our favorite places to visit for all things kids. Each of the characters and scenery are made of sturdy black paper board attached onto wooden supports. I’m thinking of getting this for Leni for her 2nd birthday. A small toy that is perfect for apartment living AND sparks creativity – definitely gets my vote.
Photos: Romp Store
A longtime favorite..
Bobo Choses Spring/Summer 2011
of mine has been Bobo Choses. This kids clothing line is designed in Barcelona and the new Spring/Summer styles can soon be found at shops like Sweet William and Tada Shop. Above are a few of the pieces headed our way, and they are just beyond exceptional. It’s hard to choose but my favorites are the overalls, which are fresh but still very sweet!
Photos: Bobo Choses