the honor of being Guest Editors on Tada! Shop this week. It’s one of our favorite online shops for little ones and for good reason. With brands like Atsuyo et Akiko, anais and i, bobo choses, and too many more to even attempt to name, it should be yours too! So no surprise, the project was a blast – the only challenge was editing the assortment.. everything they curate is amazing! Here’s a list of some of our picks, click here to see the entire write-up and shop their fantastic site.
1. The Story of Ferdinand by Munro Leaf & Robert Lawson: “We love giving books as gifts. The Story of Ferdinand is an inspiring one, and has illustrations that are just delightful. This is one of my 2-year old’s favorites.” -Rene
2. anais and i Jenna Dress: “I’m such a fan of dresses. I love this simple floral print and silhouette. It’s perfect for layering with a cardigan and tights in the cooler months or throw on after a day at the beach.” – Megan
3. Atsuyo et Akiko Whistle Necklace: “What little girl doesn’t love her jewels? I got my niece one like this for the holidays. Jewelry is such a fun way for girls to dress up and add a touch of individuality. ” – Megan
4. Dagmar Daley Liberty Print Sunsuit “This sunsuit by Dagmar Daley is such a special piece. The print is beautiful and the detailing is just exquisite. It’s perfect for the beach or just running around in the sun.” –Rene
5. bobo choses Bicycle Pants: “Every piece from bobo choses is a winner, but the bicycles on these pants are especially fun. The style and color make them versatile for either a little girl or boy to wear.” – Rene
Photos: Tada! Shop
-three & twentyeight