easy and looks pretty hard to mess up. This recipe from Real Simple for Parmesan Pasta With Chicken and Rosemary consists of 5 ingredients and claims to be ready in 15 minutes flat. Perfect to whip up midweek.
12 ounces orecchiette (about 3 cups)
2- 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken
2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
3/4 cup grated Parmesan (3 ounces)
kosher salt and black pepper
1. Shred chicken and set aside.
2. Cook the pasta according to the directions.
3. Reserve 1 ¼ cups of the cooking water.
4. Return drained pasta to the pot.
5. Add chicken, rosemary, reserved pasta water, ½ cup of the Parmesan, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to the pasta and toss.
6. Cook, stirring over medium-low heat until sauce has thickened slightly (2 to 3 minutes).
7. Sprinkle with the remainder of Parmesan and serve.
Photo: Real Simple